Welcome to the Precinct Chair Resource Page! This is your source for quickly and easily finding the information you need in order to be an effective and active precinct chair. This page will be updated continually with new information, so check back frequently for improvements and revisions.
If you have suggestions for items that should be on this page, or (impossible, but still statistically feasible) have found a correction that needs to be made, please email the HCRP Executive Director Ben McPhaul with the information.
Precinct Chair FAQs
- Find and Attend an Advantage Training session
- Nathan's PowerPoint Guide - How to Build a Walk Book (PPT)
- Nathan's PowerPoint Guide - How to Build a Call List (PPT)
- Countdown to Election Form (PDF)
- Precinct Chair Endorsement Letter 1 (Word)
- Precinct Chair Endorsement Letter 2 (Word)
- Volunteer Request Form (PDF)
Training & Development Committee
- (Coming Soon)
- Click to find a full list of links and resources
- Precinct Chair Map (Coming Soon)
Business Cards & Name Tags
Inkbox Printing | 4822 N. Sam Houston Parkway West 200 | Houston, TX 77086
Contact Info: 281-519-1818 or email@example.com
Cost: contingent upon amount
A magnetic name badge with the HCRP logo can be purchased at:
M & N Rubber Stamps | 8566 Katy Freeway #127 (near Bingle) | Houston TX 77024
Contact Info: 713-467-0238 or firstname.lastname@example.org, Ask for Margie or Vicky
Cost: $10, plus tax and shipping or you can pick up at the store
Various speakers - elected officials, candidates and party members and leaders are available to speak at your event. Click the link below for more details.