Campaign Management Workshop
“Make a perfect list of voters, and ascertain with certainty for whom they will vote, and on Election Day see that every Whig is brought to the polls.” Abraham Lincoln
The Campaign Management Workshop teaches you how to manage or contribute to a winning campaign. You will learn to create a campaign, finance, and communications plan.
Additional on-demand content, which complements this material, is available to program enrollees.
Ideal attendees are campaign staff, candidates, volunteers, activists, and anyone interested in impacting public policy.
Attendees will learn how to:
• Develop a campaign strategy
• Create a campaign structure and organization
• Hire and fire staff and consultants
• Research your district, constituents, and opponent
• Conduct voter outreach and get-out-the-vote strategies
*NOT ACCEPTING ANY MORE RSVPS*